About Rojo’s Roastery®…
Rojo’s Roastery™ is a small batch artisan coffee roaster located in Lambertville, New Jersey. We start by procuring the finest specialty Arabica coffee beans available anywhere in the world, searching for small volume growers (“producers”) who are often too small to sell their beans by the means of the conventional coffee trading industry.
Come and enjoy your choice of single origin microlot brewed by your device of choice: Chemex, Hario, CONA vacuum, Turkish, Clever, French Press, or Aeropress.
We are devoted to developing direct, sustainable, and financially beneficial relationships with the small independent producers and the communities in which they live. We offer an outstanding selection of certified Organic and sustainably grown coffees as well as the finest coffee, espresso and tea equipment available.
The bean selection process starts in our analytical cupping lab, where green bean samples undergo our series of stringent physical analyses. We then sample roast and meticulously cup every sample that shows promise. When we find a sample that we like, we explore the roast latitude with additional cupping and tasting, determining the optimum roast profile that presents the finest intrinsic qualities that those particular beans have to offer our palates. We apply this same process to our blends.
Read nj.com interview on Rojo’s commitment to coffee excellence,
and “improving coffee IQ”.
We use a vintage gas-fired Probat UG-15 roaster that has been in continuous use by the same family in a small village in Northern France since its date of manufacture in 1956.
We hope you enjoy our coffee!
By the time we offer the beans to you, they have passed through a meticulous analytical and roasting process that optimizes the sensorial experience for the coffee drinker —fragrance, aroma, flavor, balance, and overall taste.
Our cuppings and tastings are open to the public. If you are interested in participating, or would like to place an order, request a current catalog, or contact us, please:
- , or
- call us at (609) 397-0040, or
- fax us at (609) 397-0081
We roast and ship orders daily
We sell some of the finest coffee equipment in the world, and would be glad to advise you on any purchases.
Bonavita IN STOCK
Hario glassware IN STOCK
Technivorm IN STOCK
Alex Duetto II IN STOCK
CONA Vacuum brewers IN STOCK
We carry (and keep in inventory):
- Bonavita kettles and coffee brewers (BV1800TH, BV3825B, BV2835ST)
- Technivorm brewers (Holland) KBT 741, KBTS 741, CDK10; CONA vacuum extractors (UK) Sizes B, C, D, Tabletop & Classic, and all spare parts
- Chemex glassware (machine made in the USA and hand blown in Germany); Bodum French presses, teaware, and glassware (Denmark)
- Italian porcelain cappuccino and espresso sets, ACF & Nuova Pointe
- as well as a large selection of other brewing devices, grinders (Bodum, Zassenhaus, Mazzer, Compak, Ditting, Rancilio, Baratza Virtuoso)
- espresso makers (Alex Duetto II, Rancilio Silvia, Quickmill Andreja Premium, Quickmill Vetrano)
- and a complete line of coffee & tea accessories.
We are an authorized dealer for many commercial brands including: Synesso, Fetco, Mahlkoenig, Mazzer.